We are currently looking for Project Managers to add to our fast growing teams of Restoration and After Disaster Professionals.
The Project Manager will be in charge of coordinating and executing activities related to fire/flood restorations, insurance claims, as well as renovation projects.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Organizing, leading and controlling all aspects of emergency /restoration projects as well as renovation projects. (Scoping, sketching, estimating, forecasting budgets, coordination of resources, communication with insured and adjuster, etc
- Delivering estimate on a timely basis
- Responsibility of preparing accurate work quotations while ensuring target margins are met
- Presenting unprecedented customer service.
- Forecasting logistics
- Reviewing progress and work quality deliverance.
- Engaging in Business development networking with adjusters and property managers.
- Ability to manage several projects at any given time, with a continuous focus on financial results will be key to your success.
- 5-7 years’ experience managing construction or renovation projects
- Minimum 3 years of experience working directly within the insurance industry in regards to Emergency services and Fire and Flood Restoration After Disasters (Fire and Flood)
- Proven ability to manage, coach and mentor crew
- Exceptional software skills – MS office suite, Xactimate and Xactanalysis
- 5 years experience in construction management
- Bilingual (French, English)
- Valid driver’s license